Livingroom Blues

Alle info, frequenties en uitzendschema’s van diverse NL Blues radiostations en -programma's
Tamaharry

Re: Livingroom Blues

Bericht door Tamaharry »

Heel erg jammer John! Sukses met je zoektocht!
Patrick
DBF SideAdmin

Bericht door Patrick »

Hoop dat er een oplossing voor je bijzit. Heel veel succes john
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Bericht door johnvanlent »

Hot news for all listeners of my blues program Living Room Blues. As of next Thursday you will be able to enjoy the show again for it will be hosted and broadcasted by KCOR So tune in and listen to all the other lovely shows made by the best DJ's just to entertain you 24/7. So be more than welcome to listen to the Dutchie Dj John van Lent every Thusday evening again. So, tune in the same time you used to or catch the podcast afterwards. No need to miss the show any longer.

Thanks KCOR for all the listeners that enjoyed my show on NWR4, the station that no longer exists, to ask me on board.

Goed nieuws voor iedereen die van lekkere blues houdt. Het programma Living Room Blues zal weer in de lucht zijn vanaf donderdag as. Stem af op http://www.kconlineradio.com/ Je bent dan verbonden met Kansas City Online Radio. Een lekker station met diverse DJ's van de gehele wereld die 24/7 er voor zorgen dat je van mooie shows de laatste nieuwtjes en de beste blues kunt genieten. Laat me in de chat op de pagina van dit station maar eens weten wat je van het aanbod vindt en uiteraard ben je welkom in de show.

KCOR Home Page
www.kconlineradio.com
Kansas City Online Radio "The Internets Premiere 24/7 Free Blues Radio Station"
Appie the Bluesman
DBF Levende Legende

Bericht door Appie the Bluesman »

Ziet er goed uit John . Ik heb al een account aangemaakt voor de chatbox daar....ennuh:

GEFELICITEERD !!!!!
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Kijk net op het aantal luisteraars in de wereld en dat is IMPRESSING!
Kuno Mooren
DBF Levende Legende
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kuno Mooren »

Mooi geregeld John :thumbup:
Ik zou zeggen, plug some good dutch blues over there :D

Kuno
Afbeelding
Patrick
DBF SideAdmin

Bericht door Patrick »

kom zeker even luisteren. 24 u per dag toch.
Tamaharry

Bericht door Tamaharry »

Had het op Facebook al gehoord John: veel sukes!
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

As I already anounced the program Living Room Blues will be back next Thursday hosted by the Rock/Blues station www.kconlineradio.com
For all the listeners: Just join me again the same time as before 20.00hrs cet or 1pm Cat. To know what nice songs will be played just check the playlist down here. Hope to meet you all again each Thursday and to see a lot of new listeners that were already familiar with this nice station. It's the blues and nothing but the blues.
Bijlagen
livinroomblues 20 mrt 2014.JPG
livinroomblues 20 mrt 2014.JPG (63.83 KiB) 13071 keer bekeken
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Only two days more to go and I treat you next Thursday again with a new weekly lovely show Living Room Blues with your Dutchie Dj John van Lent on www.kconlineradio.com So be one of te 53000 listeners and make the numbers growing for the show is full of nice blues you may (not) know. !9.00 hrs CET till 21.00 hrs CET. Or 1pm central Usa time. Check the playlist. Let m know via the chat box on the home page what you think of it.
Bijlagen
playlist 27 maart 2014.JPG
playlist 27 maart 2014.JPG (61.43 KiB) 13052 keer bekeken
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “NL blues radio”